What is Achiiva?
Achiiva s a Professional Mobile Coaching Platform that accelerates coaching impact by driving accountability, enhancing communication and providing simple powerful tools to capture and track progress.
Achiiva also enables the creation of new digital Coaching products and services, opening the door to new Clients and revenue opportunities, and it takes the stress out of growing your business.
Achiiva can be downloaded as a mobile app and accessed on any android or apple mobile device or used online via your personal computer.
Just like every other industry the Coaching industry is changing. This change is being driven largely by the utilisation of mobile devices into every hour of every day. Our Clients’ communication preferences are changing from voice to text and building relationships is no longer the domain of face to face meetings. Relationships are forged, strengthened and sustained longer, where there is an online presence.
Today, Clients expect to be connected, to have ‘micro conversations and micro Coaching’ and to be able to lead their lives and businesses through their mobile devices. And today individuals expect to be educated, motivated and engaged through online mechanisms.
Achiiva is leading the digital evolution of Coaching enabling you to “meet Clients where they are at”. It is a mobile Coaching app and professional platform that accelerates your impact by driving Client accountability, enhancing communication and capturing progress by leveraging the power of mobile.
It provides a range of functionally designed in conjunction with:
• the QUT Graduate School of Business, Leadership Coaching and Development Faculty and
• hundreds of Coaches and their Clients.
As a result of our extensive research we know that all Coaches are unique. Each one brings a unique set of life skills and experience to the Coaching relationship. Achiiva provides the professional platform that allows your individuality to shine whilst providing the underpinning tools and data to strengthen the Coaching relationship and demonstrate the amazing value you bring to the process.
Achiiva has been specifically developed so that the tools provided can be tailored to your approach.
How does Achiiva work?
As a result of our extensive research we know that all Coaches are unique. Each one brings a unique set of life skills and experience to the Coaching relationship. Achiiva provides the professional platform that allows your individuality to shine whilst providing the underpinning tools and data to strengthen the Coaching relationship and demonstrate the amazing value that coaches and mentors bring to the process.
As such, Achiiva has been specifically developed so that the tools provided can be tailored to your approach.
Achiiva connects Coach and Client using a social media style interface, however, unlike social media no one apart from the Coach and Client can see their shared coaching information. Communication is simplified, the coaching relationship and processes are strengthened and success is accelerated.
In Achiiva, Coaches and Clients share information that forms part of their coaching relationship. The Coach and Client are looking at the same information and when that information changes the other receives a Notification, similar to one you would receive in Facebook or LinkedIn.
The key tools in Achiiva support the coaching process by;
1. Creating a focus on desired outcomes and measuring progress to increase motivation. Tools to achieve this forward looking focus include;
- Fully customisable ‘Coaching Wheels’ to capture and track progress against key areas of focus. Further information on ‘coaching wheels’ can be found here.
- Goals and Steps to promote and track action, progress and accountability toward specific outcomes.
- A Dashboard that provides a quick referent to monitor Client activity, drive action and maintain momentum.
2. Promoting reflection, learning and mastery as the Client captures and shares Journal entries with the coach.
3. Providing a platform for Coaches to educate, inspire, inform or simply amuse all or specific groups of Clients through posting of ‘Insights’. (Similar to posting on LinkedIn of Facebook.)
4. Simplifying communication and facilitating ‘micro coaching’ through Notifications when any coaching information is updated, and direct Messaging which keeps all coaching conversations out of personal messages and easily identifiable in your professional coaching app.
As noted earlier, we know how important Privacy is to effective coaching. So when you use Achiiva your Clients never get to see the names or information relating to your other Clients. Even when you post ‘Insights’ your Clients will see your posts, but they won’t know who else is seeing them.